Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Lyons Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for Lyons families to get involved with Lyons Elementary.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please contact your student’s teacher or our front office at 303-823-6915.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan. The committee consists of the principal, two teachers, and two parents.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Lyons Elementary PTO is an essential partner in supporting the advancement of our school and students. This dedicated group of volunteer parents advise on school operations, fundraise for school initiatives, recognize and support teachers, and contribute so much more to the success of our school community.
Contact the Lyons PTO at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 PTO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- President: Chastidee Bolkovatz
- Vice President: Julie Adair
- Treasurers: Doug Bell/Regan Bullers
- Secretary: Josie Wratten
- Communications: Kate Schnepel
- Volunteer Coordinator: Yelena Hughes
- Member at Large: Heidi Dunn
Lyons Elementary School PTO 2020-21 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are generally held on the 3rd Tueday of each month and for the months of February – May. Currently, meetings are conducted through Webex. See the Event Calendar for link. Minutes for meeting are linked with the date.
- August 25th, 7-8:30 PM
- September 15th, 7-8:30 PM
- October 20th, 7-8:30PM
- November 17th, 7-8:30 PM
- December 15th, 7-8:30 PM
- January 19th, 7-8:30 PM….AGENDA MINUTES
- February 16th, 7-8:30 PM…AGENDA MINUTES
- March 16th, 7-8:30 PM…MINUTES
- April 20th, 7-8:30 PM…MINUTES
- May 18th, 7-8:30 PM…MINUTES