Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Lyons Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for Lyons families to get involved with Lyons Elementary.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please contact your student’s teacher or our front office at 303-823-6915.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan. The committee consists of the principal, two teachers, and two parents.
JOIN OUR TEAM! Reach out to the Office at 303-823-6915, if you are interested in participating
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Lyons Elementary PTO is an essential partner in supporting the advancement of our school and students. This dedicated group of volunteer parents advise on school operations, fundraise for school initiatives, recognize and support teachers, and contribute so much more to the success of our school community.
Contact the Lyons PTO at: [email protected]
Join us for our PTO sponsored Parenting Seminar
2023-2024 PTO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- President: Rebecca Holley
- Vice President: Josie Wratten
- Treasurers: Regan Bullers
- Secretary: Daniel Muth
- Communications: Liz Callahan Schnabolk
- Volunteer Coordinator: Taj Schimek
- Member at Large: Yelena Hughes, Melody Fairchild
Lyons Elementary School PTO 2023-2024 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are generally held on the 4th Monday of each month at 3:00pm at the Lyons Elementary School Library, except for December 19th and May 15th. Minutes and Agenda for meetings are linked with the date.
Aug. 26th- 3pm PTO Budget Meeting ….. AGENDA
- PTO Meeting May 15th....AGENDA. TRANSITION MEETING. MINUTES
- Budget Meeting Aug 9th….AGENDA. MINUTES
- Aug 28th……AGENDA. MINUTES
- Sept 28th…AGENDA. MINUTES
- Oct 23rd...AGENDA. MINUTES
- November 27th…AGENDA. MINUTES
- December 18th….AGENDA MINUTES
- January 22nd…AGENDA. MINUTES