Parent, guardian, and family engagement is important in supporting the success of Lyons Elementary students. Accordingly, there are many ways for Lyons families to get involved with Lyons Elementary.
If you are interested in volunteering in your student’s classroom or at the school, please contact your student’s teacher or our front office at 303-823-6915.
School Accountability Committee
Our School Accountability Committee reviews school data, goals, and provides feedback on the School Unified Improvement Plan. The committee consists of the principal, two teachers, and two parents.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Lyons Elementary PTO is an essential partner in supporting the advancement of our school and students. This dedicated group of volunteer parents advise on school operations, fundraise for school initiatives, recognize and support teachers, and contribute so much more to the success of our school community.
Contact the Lyons PTO at: email@example.com
2021-2022 PTO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- President: Chastidee Bolkovatz
- Vice President: Julie Adair
- Treasurers: Doug Bell/Regan Bullers
- Secretary: Josie Wratten
- Communications: Kate Schnepel
- Volunteer Coordinator: Yelena Hughes
- Member at Large: Heidi Dunn
Lyons Elementary School PTO 2021-22 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are generally held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm at the Lyons Regional Library, unless noted. Minutes and Agenda for meetings are linked with the date.
- August 26, 2021….AGENDA MINUTES
- September 23, 2021…AGENDA MINUTES
- October 21, 2021 AGENDA MINUTES
- November 18, 2021 meeting at LYEL Library 3:30 pm AGENDA MINUTES
- December 16, 2021…AGENDA…..MINUTES
- January 20, 2022…AGENDA MINUTES
- February 24, 2022
- March 17, 2022
- April 21, 2022
- May 19, 2022